Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So What is love to me?

Many people ask to themselves what is love? How does is it feels? when do you find out that you are in love with someone?... I personally used to think and feel like that before. The answers that i used to get from myself, from my inside were; that love was the feeling that I had/have for other person, it was also feeling nice around somebody that you like, it was respecting and being respect and don't get me wrong; of course that those answers are definitions of love. But Me being Me :) it wasn't enough just to have a definition or definitions of love; i needed more than that I needed the "Perfect Definition Of Love" that i didn't get it until  met God. 

When I met God I find out that Love is God and that God Is love, and then was when I figure that love is more than a nice feeling that you have for another person or the others definitions above; I say this because love sometime can be hurtful, its not just a nice or good feeling, love also could hurt the deepest place in your heart. Jesus Suffered for us and he love us at the same time. Jesus teaches us that loving someone shouldn't be just when everything is going right between you and a person; if not that you should love him/her more when you feel that everything is going wrong, and when everything hurts the most. That respecting a person shouldn't be just when you feel like it, if not that you should respect it even if you don't feel like it;" just because you love them".

We humans need to learn that as humans that we are, we make mistakes and maybe by those mistakes we hurt the people that we love the most but that doesn't mean that, the love that we felt is not there anymore... and last thing that i have to say: :) Jesus Became human so himself could be an example that we could love through pain, through hurt... To me that's LOve... <3

Thank your for taking your time.... Hope you enjoyed it! 

LOve: DP




3 comments:

  1. All I gotta say is AMENN!That's truly what Love is = God. Its amazing how one's perspective of love totally changes when you meet God, is not about "me" anymore, is about others, about those ugly moments in life where maybe we dont want to care but still do!
    I totally agree with your last point, we are humans who make mistakes and hurt but we need to realize that that love that we have has a fruit call "Forgiveness" too!
    Thanks Mabe for sharing...loved reading the post, and looking forward to reading many more!
    Love Youuu,
    Diandra

    ReplyDelete