Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Been A Blessing Seen Her Grow

When she was born, she was so little and fragile. I used to carry her every night on my legs waiting for her to smile at me. I used to touch her face with my fingers going up and down and i used to hold her hands until she holds mine back. 

Hahahaha It was so funny how I wanted her to smile at me when she was just like 5 months old and I used to get so mad when I didn't get the smile. :( 

It's Been a blessing to me. Seen her grow I am sure that has been one of the most exciting thing that had happened in my life this past Months... Another thing that I am sure of is that the time that I waited to see her smile was worthy... Because she has one of the Most beautiful smiles that I had ever seen before.

At really young age.. (8 Or 9 MOnths old) she knew what was belong to me. That young she seems to love everything that I do. When I am using my phone in front of her; she is always looking at me like WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? IT SEEMS SO KOOL... LOL :) But them when I let go of my phone and she sees a possible way for her to take it!!! she goes and grab it and is impressive how she hold it on the right position. She also at that age knew that i charged my phone under my pillow! So when I get up from the bed she goes and look under my pillow to see if my phone is there.... My phone to her is like a super KOOL TOY! So she definitely likes electronic like Me.. YAY!! :) 

What about Music??? If I am in the living room and I play some music at the count of 10 maybe less... It doesn't matter what is she doing she will run to where the music is at, If I start to dance ohhhhh ohhhhh you should see her trying to do what I do and with a huge smile on her face like that is the most exciting thing that she have ever done. She also prefer to watch the music channel instead of cartoons;I like spending time with her since she was little I knew that she would be a special person in my life even dough she is not my first niece. 

I love my nice and seen her grow it's been a really important piece of my puzzle call life!!!! 

LOve U Nash, You make my days better :) 


Truly Yours: DP 

No comments:

Post a Comment