Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Poke My Heart



Sharing mutual understanding, trust in one another, honesty, feeling sympathy, desire what’s best for the other, being able to express feeling even dough when is hard; may I call it friendship? Or should I call it best present ever?

In 2006 I was blessed with a really special person; who was and still is confident, smart, helpful, caring, and funny. Someone that has the gift of  easily steal people’s heart.


I never thought that I would laugh so much with her even in the moments where crying was the only choice that we/I/her had left. I learn how to love her really quick… like I said before she is an “heart stealer”.. LOL J . I am really thankful to God for the gift of such an amazing person in my life, to call her my friend makes my heart jump.

She is the friend that I spend more time with, actually the one that I spend most of my week time with. We don’t have many things in common, but what we do have is more than enough to make this friendship work. Perhaps my heart feels kind of blurry/sad right now because I won’t see her everyday anymore :-/, but I am really happy for her new blessings to come. Anyways we are planning on being BFF J

P.S… You don't put a smile on my face, you place millions of smiles in my heart, I love you and I won’t miss you because I know that we will be friends forever. It doesn't matter the time that we spend without seeing each other, No matter how old we are we will still be friends… You are my gift from God J

I look ahead to the future with a huge smile because I am for sure that we will have millions of things to share and to remember when we get old :)… Love U Gricy... U Poke My Heart :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment